Through the work of Dr. Weston A. Price we know that diets built on nutrient-dense foods can heal the body and build optimal health. Below is a list of the 14 top nutrient-dense foods.
- Butter from grass-fed cows (preferably raw)
- Liver from grass-fed animals
- Eggs from pastured hens
- Cod-liver oil
- Fish eggs
- Whole raw milk from grass-fed cows
- Bone broth
- Wild-caught shrimp
- Wild-caught salmon
- Whole milk yogurt or kefir from grass-fed cows
- Beef from grass-fed steers
- Traditionally prepared sauerkraut (homemade, not pasteurized)
- Organic beets, beet kvass, traditionally prepared pickled beets (homemade, not pasteurized)
For more information on a healing diet and nutrient-dense foods, see our website at www.performancewithoutpain.com.
Best in health,